TDS Software is the complete eTDS & eTCS return preparation software exclusively designed as per the system specified by NSDL in line with the requirements of the Income Tax Department, Govt. of India. The software enables eTDS & eTCS return generation for all types of Forms - 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ. It also prints all the TDS, TCS certificates - Form 16, 16A, 27D.
What makes 'e-TDS Software' a No. 1 choice?
• Preparation and Validation of e-TDS return file.
• User can Generate Forms 24G, 24Q, 26Q, 26QA, 26QAA, 27A, 27B, 27Q, 27EQ, 15G/H, 16, 16A, 27D, 49B by giving Single Input (with correction statement).
• Facilitates record keeping and error tracking of returns through preparation of Multiple correction statement.
• Identification of wrong PAN - This helps to identify a wrong PAN report and correct it accordingly.
• File Viewer Facility to view FVU files as per the format prescribed by the NSDL.
• Salary display computation of total income and tax calculation thereon.
• Challans wise Details, Certificate Issue Register, List of Clients not having PAN and address.
• Salary Summary Annual Gross (Display the Gross Amount and Exempted Amount separately), Annual Net (Display the Final Taxable Amount) and Monthly Salary Summary (Display the Monthly Salary Paid).
• Online TAN Registration.
• e-Filing of Return (Auto downloads of CSI File from the NSDL Site, Error Locator - efile error locator redirects you to the point of initiation of error, Auto Generation of Form No. 27A with control report.
• List of All India Bank Branches Codes Available.
• Facility to calculate amount of Monthly TDS to be deducted.
• Real Time Validation Facility - A tripwire in the software to identify errors and notify the user during the e-Filing process.
• Challan Verification - This facility verifies the authenticity and correctness of the challan from the CSI File.
• Import/Export Facility
» Import Facility - TDS facilitates importing data of deductee and employee master and deductee entries
from Excel Sheets / FVU / NSDL-TDS File.
» Facilitates importing deductee entries from Text files generated by all major banking software e.g.Finacle etc.
» Export Facility - TDS facilitates exporting of data and grid into Excel templates.
• MIS Reports
» Various Master Reports - Deductor Master / Deductee Master / Employee Master Reports.
» Salary Report - Reports on Monthly TDS Deducted, Monthly TDS to be Deducted, Gross Salary Summary,
Net Salary Summary.
» Challan Report - Reports on Challan Status, Deductee wise Challan report.
» Return Status Report - User is facilitated by status report of Filed and Pending Returns.
» Statement Analysis Report - Identification of all the possible defaults on a excel sheet for a particular quarter
on a single click.
• Online Features
» New Deductor Registraion on Income Tax Website.
» Facility to upload TDS statements.
» Online TAN/AIN Registration - Information automatically filled up in the online registration form
on Traces website using the software's master database.
» Online Verification Single / Multiple Challan - This facility checks the correctness of the challan from the
» Online PAN Verification - This facility checks the correctness of the PAN from the Traces Website.